Friday, April 30, 2010

IPTA,Matrix,College,Scholarship bla bla bla .



So everyone's fussing around about afterschool. Who's going where, doing what, going when. I've been repeating the same old damn line . . .


" MMU Melaka in Ayer Keroh. Foundation in Law. Oh, registering May 30th. No, unfortunately tak dapat UPU, takde rezeki. No, tak buat rayuan. Matrix? Nahh. :)"

Pancit oh ulang ulang and being asked the same thing. The defeating part, I myself tend to ask my peers of the same question cause I needed to know, until I felt the exhaustion of answering. So I opt for statuses or tweets to get answers. Penatlah mereka hendak menjawab pertanyaan saya :)

Yeah I know, what's with the baku-ness -.-?

Anyways, friends who chose Matrix as their next path at this very junction of our lives are mostly registering on May 10th. So farewell sweethearts :)

Peeps who got offers from various universities, alhamdulillah, are registering on respective dates set by their particular colleges lah. Fare thee well to you guys too :')

And those on the same boat as mine, applied for private colleges and paying a bit more gets our respective dates of registration too. So yeah, mine's May 30th. And again successfully repeating myself :D

So . . . I did my meds check up, authorised my photocopied certs. Got recent passport-sized photos and filled in the gila-banyak-punya borang with tak-boleh-blah questions. *like Apakah harapan anda terhadap MMU? And like Kemukakan jaminan kewangan tetap anda (for my dad) as if I won't/can't pay the fees -.-

One of last weekends we made a short day trip to Malacca to drop the submission forms by hand and check out the area. The apartments are literally nearby the campus, walking distance je! Coolio :)

So I have spotted a few places of the best, like the best asam pedas around, roti canai,murtabak and so and so. Located Mydin Tesco and Giant. Ohhhh and I saw a big nearby McDonald's. By then I just know that I'd survive!


So everyone who reads this, I'm flashing my best smile and bashing the most flirtatious eye-lashing to plead for best wishes,good luck and continuous prayers as I pursue the next level of life. Thanks, and God bless us all insya Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)