Thursday, April 1, 2010
Third Driving Class.
Aaarrggghhh first time on the road had me freaking out gila! I went blank in a sudden, when I had problems with the gears,clutch,signal and the whole shit! Lawak gile kot. Pakcik says, "Ni kenapa ni Amalina? Blank dah? Jangan biar nervous kamu atasi keyakinan kamu tuuu.."
So after 15minutes barulah I get the hang of switching gears,giving signals and stuff. One thing I was fast at picking up is when I reach a road bumper. Switch 2nd gear,hit the brakes and accelerate upon reaching the other side of bump. Pass. *pheww*
Anyways, dekat nak balik my driving tiba tiba smooth je cause maybe taktahan the pressure and nak balik! Mummy picked me up and she treats me lunch. Cendol, my kegilaan these days, too ! Splendid :) Had a semi-serious talk over lunch. About guys,college,*psst* marriage . . . And yeah, AzwAzhr was in the conversation too. She was asking about him and his family. Discussed about the lunch his mum and I are to plan too. Maybe I'd drive to Kelana Jaya, tapi tarak tahu jalan. Thank God for Google Map, or even much easier, LRT :D
So this was my third class. Saturday ni I have class lagi. Will post 'em later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)