Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday. Sports Day. Mummy's Birthday.


It's a Sunday and we all woke up early to put make up on Teeya and dress her with  the cute pink kimono Maksu rented out for her at Sri Hartamas yesterday. She's her sports' house mascot with the theme Japanese cultured team. The members of the march pass dressed up like Naruto characters and one of them I recognised looked like Sasuke. The blue house presented their mascot looking like an actual Avatar. The red house had two mascots of an all-black and an all-white dressed phantoms. They danced to the hit "Beat It" by Micheal Jackson which was really cool, considering they did the moon walk,white gloves,hat tricks and stuff. The yellow house had a little boy reciting the azan, cause their house were named after the Muslim warrior, Bilal bin Rabah.


It's Setiabudi's Sports Day at IIUM's stadium. It was really an annoying day actually cause the standards of a normal daily high school sports day isn't comparable to my school's sports day. The teachers who were emcees run commentaries more like deejays to me! Nothing seems formal that day and even the march passes were primary-school-like. The formation were routines,choreographies or merely dances instead of...formations.


Kakngah marched in the uniform unit team where she represented the Police Cadets. She was the only girl :) Nurin was an avatar and we were the supportive picture/video-taking on-lookers at the grand stand, along with other parents. Ayah was actively and willingly taking pictures,recording videos and getting drinks from the vendors outside. He was just excited to be part of it after 5 years not being able too :) I was feeling drowsy and heating up but I just gotta see what my sisters were training their asses off and I wanted to watch Teeya competing on the track. I thought I was the only one feeling unfit, until Lutfil threw up. There and then. *ughhh*


So Teeya took part in 4x100m, 4x400m and 400m. Her team lost in 4x100m and she got fourth place in 400m. She could've gotten a silver medal in 4x400m but the last runner dropped the baton and made them disqualify. She was the third runner. I had a vanilla ice-blended and a few drinks before but didn't eat. Hung out with Salina and Uzayr. He's sooo much skinnier now. Jealousyyy :( 


We bought a little cake for Mummy's birthday and lit up candles. She blew them then we all showered and took naps the rest of the evening.


I woke up feeling dizzy and perspirating like a pig. Then I knew. A fever is coming up :(


P/s. I have pictures, lots of 'em, but I have this lazy syndrom which disables me to do so. Will do in the future insya Allah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)