Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm Sorry .



It has been two whole weeks since I'd updated my blog so the draft tab keeps filling in but no published ones. But hey, I miss updating entries! But I loved reading those who I've been following. In fact, my followers are great bloggers too. Way-to-go, guys :)


Tapi dalam banyak banyak blog, I like .rieLternative. the most. Sangat mencuit hati haha. I'm your number one blog fan, Abg Zariel !! :D But his blog entries comes once in a blue moon. Fortunately each entry confirm best, even the simplest stories. I can't tell which post is my favourite hehe.


So yeah, I've been miserable the past week. As you can see from my previous posts, why and how and what-comes-next. To be clearer and frank, I'm single for good now. Interestingly,the "other girl" ended up calling me the next day when she found out about me from another friend of ours. So we talked it out and she told me he was cheating on me She was prepared to ignore him AND get revenge for me. She rejected him too, eventhough she admits she almost liked him, like really liked him. Until last night I found it she ends up with him anyways. Maybe previously she was just eliminating me from the picture, but she did well, I tell ya. I didn't detect any bitchy behaviour, until I read her wallposts with my exboyfriend. Screw them.


Yeah, it's hard. Damned, really. A breakup? I never see it coming in so quick. One by one calamity strucks me. Baru je habis depressed about SPM and now this. I DON'T NEED THIS. I don't need YOU. Everyone tells me this and thank God I've beautiful supportive friends. I'm grateful for them. Always there when I called, always replies when I text, giving me motivative quotes and advices on breakups. I gathered myself and they gave me strength to delete both of them from my friend list and blocked them too. Really helpful and encouraging. Thanks again, guys :')


A few unexpected friends to give "condolences" showed up along the way. Like weird-never-talked-to-me-masa-sekolah-dulu friends. They told me how they hate guys who use up their girlfriends or those who cheat on them. But the heartbreaking part, they knew Wak was like that all along. They just didn't had the heart to tell me. I'm touched, yet I'm sadistic, for being such a fool over myself after two damned years.


I've got heaps, miles, mountains, oceans of feelings and memories. Where do I dispose them? Why can't our mind or brain come with a "delete" or a "reset" button ? I long for a new chapter, for a new life, with no regrets and remembrance of this specific part. It killed a part of me much :(


Thanks for reading this far. My deepest cry-out, you see :') Pathetic, but true. I shall not hide cause you, yeah you who's reading this, is a witness of one of my big mistakes in life. So if I ever repeat it, you have a strong proof to stop me AND beat against me . So, please do so in the future. Thank you :)


Broken-hearted.xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)