Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Playlist :)



My current playlist nowadays.


You know, one of the essentials in swinging moods and getting my mind off stuff or literally expressing myself are through songs. And I know many agree and practise the same thing. Here's two lists from the first week after my breakup and the week after I met someone. You and I can see the vast distinction in pattern-wise of song mood haha! But hey, it's really true and you should try listing your playlist this week and check your mood :)


First week after nasty breakup -,-
From the Bottom of My Broken Heart - Britney Spears
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
Gone - N'Sync
Goodbye - Secondhand Serenade
Goodbye - Miley Cyrus
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
Bila Rasaku Ini Rasamu - Kerispatih
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Tercipta Untukku - Ungu feat. Rossa
Against All Odds - Westlife feat. Mariah Carey
Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
Purest of Pain - Son by Four
Better in Time - Leona Lewis
How Do You Sleep? - Jesse McCartney
Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
Say It Isn't So - Gareth Gates
Don't Speak - No Doubt
Menerima Kau Pergi - Acha and Irwansyah
Watcha Say - Jason Derulo
That's Why (You Go Away) - Micheal Learns To Rock
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift

Second week. This week (:
Littlest Things - Lily Allen
I Don't Give (A Damn) - Avril Lavigne
Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
It's Alright,It's Okay - Ashley Tisdale
Takin Back My love - Enrique Iglesias
Take A Bow - Rihanna
Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
Wake Up Call - Maroon 5
So Yesterday - Hilary Duff
Airplanes - BoB feat Hayley
If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland, Katy Perry
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
Obsessed - Mariah Carey
Irreplaceable - Beyonce
Like A Boy - Ciara


So whatever it is, thanks for never ending supportive friends and fans haha :D

To you-know-who-you-are, thanks for coming at the right time, yeah when I'm single! Kidding,kidding :P

To you're-a-stupid-asshole-ex, thanks for giving me this lesson in life. You've made me a fighter :)

To the-other-whore-who-thinks-she's-smart, if I still loved him, I'd have killed you. But I don't, okay? And yeah you win. Enjoy your prize :D He's gonna give you a fiiiine ride :) *if ever I hear this bitch turns to be a lesbian in the future,I wouldn't be surprised LMAO*

Pray for me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)