I'm really proud of my Bukit, 3 Point Turn and Parking attainment. So after half an hour in the compound, we head off outside on the roads. I did well at first until I come at turns and bukits. Especially bukits. Even my damn clutch-controlling is fucked up. I don't know why the hell is my left feet failing me. I'm picking up well on changing gears,signals and steer possession, but still I'd rather not go for a test with this kind of progress. I see a RETEST instead !
Two hours felt like half a day for me. 'Twas fun though to drive around Melawati area where there were many cars then I had stopped for Pakcik to buy nasi ayam for lunch. On the way back, we came across Ayah who was going to pick me up. Haha.
Later that day, my aunts,uncles and cussies came over for tea and badminton. Some douchebag thieves smashed Maksyak's car window to grab their bags inside. They may thought that the big black bags contain valuables and a computer maybe, padahal ada pampers,bottle milk ingredients,clothes,towels and telekung. Useless creatures who does useless crimes gets useless stuff. They'd be damned.
We all slept early that night due to energy charging for next day. As it struck 12midnight,we all went into Mummy's room and sang Happy Birthday :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)