A day? Not really.. Half a day,maybe. But hey, it was fun and relieving to be seeing her again :)
Did my chores that night before and woke up early to prepare breakfast for my sistas and lil brother and send them to school. Mum drops me off at Taman Melati station and I made my way to Kampung Baru. As usual, stuck in between a crowd who rushes to work while I texted sapalagi since he's up early for JPJ test. Upon arrival,walked a bit towards her house. And I was in her room.
Kak Nor and Ginger were the first faces I saw. We chatted away while she gets ready and no matter how we text and tweet everyday, we seem to still have things to talk and update about :D So Mayo brings us to d'Lish in Bangsar Village for breakfast and more things to chat on.
My hot lemon tea . Quenching :P
Egg Mayo sandwich . Nyum :D
Mayo :)
Then we both went grocery shopping!
"Where the hell are the tortilla chips?"
"What IS the difference between white and yellow corn chips??"
"How the hell do you pick the better strawberries?? Hmmm"
"The other type of apples are 8cents more expensive HAHA"
*picking out a tub of ice cream* "Eh tengok expiry date dia." *puts it back* "Eww."
"Excuse us, where are the canned drinks cartons?" "There." *pointing to the canned beer shelf under the largest NON-HALAL signboard. who'd expect to find them there? -.-*
"Kak,mana Strepsils?"
Should've taken photos of us in the supermarket, that'll be memorable :)
So we went out and looked for an optical shop for my lenses. Had a brief eye check and purchased a pack of three pairs. Three months covered :)
Back home, we chatted and loitered more, with Ginger there too. Then,lunch preparing starts! Following step by step and then before the short period baking, this is how it looked like.....
Before the cheese melts ~
Mouth-watering eh? :P
Sedar tak sedar, it was already 3.30pm and I had to go. I feel so bad for coming for such a shortta while when I should accompany her for the night. Damn curfews!
In between I get to watch a missed episode of a Glee on her lappy and we both were amused with picking on Gemm and Mok while laughing at we-know-who's cheesy rempit slash kampung-ish photos HAHA. We had a good laugh :)
Thanks for the day, Amirah Mohd Nor. Hope you don't mind having me around again ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)