Monday, April 5, 2010

Feverish Monday and Another Delay :(


I was supposed to go to Cheras today but I was sent back home instead. Cause Pakcik didn't want to risk me puking around Imkeda Cheras and driving frantically due to poor health. So he discharged me and rescheduled my test. Which is on May 5th! Weeks and weeks to come! Sheesh for sure lah I'll be forgetting how to drive by then. And for sure lah I've to get extra classes and pay extra for them. I don't mind the payment but I do need to practise before I go for a test. Unless I could find a personal manual car. Who has them? Not my parents :(


Before subuh I vomitted once and upon reaching Imkeda I puked by the side longkangs hehe. Nasib baik I didnt had anything to eat the night before so wasn't much of content to puke off. Haha. So maybe I had to sleep in. For the good of myself and everyone. Cheras to Ukay Perdana isn't near at all. While sitting on the benches I called a certain someone to ease my indigestions. That person's baru bangun tidur voice always sounded cute to me :)


And yeay!! Ayah reactivated my former problematic number. All he needed to do was call the Maxis centre anyways. I thought I had to wait for Maxis to send me a new SIM card. Now it's back on service :)


Slept the whole morning after swallowing Panadol tablets and cough tablets. Woke up at noon and took a bath cause it was scorching hot and my body was heating up. After Zohor prayers I watched tv with Lutfil, who was also sick and feverish then both of us fell asleep some more. By asar I had to wake up to perform my prayers and so I spent time with Kakngah revising maths. It has been quite a while for me to be facing academical stuff haha :D


By the time for dinner, I was famished cause I havent ate today but the most I could go is just a plate though. I still feel obnoxious and my stomach feels lousy. Ughh. I hope to get a good night's sleep tonight and an end of a day without crying or pissing off on someone. But today we both have got on good terms. You'd never know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)