I have been totally depressed these few days after I got my results. It was an embarassing and devastating one. My parents are so dissapointed with me that they haven't talked to me up till today. I don't know what to do or what to say or how to react. I made the right choice to take my results at school with Amirah Mohd Nor and her parents instead going with mine. Both my parents got to know through a phone call and never spoke directly to me ever since. I hung out with AzwAzhr's mum and Mayo's bunch a lot, which made me contain myself long enough before I burst out crying and wailing. I almost lost it when I texted my aunts and uncles at Mayo's but I was too embarassed towards her so I held my tears and shrieks back. I wasn't sad, I was grieving.
Why do I have the urge to cry? Regret? I don't know, well, I don't think so. Cause it was my own doing and I have kind of prepared and expected it. During exam, I knew that I wasn't fully prepared and what I have with me ain't enough. After exam, I knew that my answers don't fulfill A+ requirements and I had done too much sins that leads them more astray than big scores. I'm very sure it all took effect cause I believe in karma.
However, I didn't cry that night. I cried a bit in the shower but I stopped myself. I have to thank Mayo and her mum for giving me this unknown strength. However blurr I had been while Aunty Nonie told me about how life is disregarding grades, I still get the hold of her effort to calm me down and enlighten me. I highly appreciate her trial but somehow it worked. Mayo and her texted me as well as Ilani who called me the night of, telling me how I should be strong and how a few A's isn't a big deal. I know these people love me and God knows how I love them back. My dad was freaking upset and he was letting it out towards Lutfil. I feel guilty yet I can do nothing. He came in my room before he went to bed and saw me moping.
Kaklong dapat 3A je eh?
Yeah. I'm sorry :(
Ala takpe, jangan sedih sedih.
*hugs me*
Thanks, Lutfil... :')
*teary smile*
Ayah marah marah Lutfil eh?
Ala janganlah tanya. Lutfil malas nak cerita.
Okay. Good night Kaklong gemuk..
*walks out of the room*
Okay good night Lutfil keding..
*bury my head in my pillow and cry*
I have so many supportive people around me, I can't bare to be more sad than I am. I try to forget yet it still lingers in my mind. So I get to bed. The next day,which was a Friday, it felt the same. Even worse, I cried while reciting doa after Subuh prayer. I slept the whole morning and got lots of miss calls and texts from aunts, uncles, boyfriend and girlfriends. Most were about consoling me on my official downgrade and a few friends asked me out to PWTC for an edufair. I replied Mayo's and AzwAzhr's only. Nobody woke me up and no one asked me to eat so I ended up staying in bed the whole day until I realised that I pity my physical that needs bathing. So I did. Had dinner cause I was starving and logged in Facebook and Twitter hesitantly. No, I didn't reply those asking on my results and yeah, I wasn't bothered to blog. I was still grieving.
Today felt brand new and partially energised. I used the mood and the absence of my parents towards a productive one. The next thing I know, I got a mop in my hands and I've already done the living room,dining room, dry and wet kitchen. I just had to move my bum for a bit. Washed the porch floors and did the laundry. As I'm writing this, I'm soaking wet due to rain-playing 10 minutes ago. I AM NOT JOKING. Post depression can be scary yet rejuvenating. I feel hyped, thanks to those who never let me down with my own thoughts. I love you guys.
By the way, I got caught with Ayah just now. I was laughing and dancing. When he saw me, his jaw dropped and I could only say "O'ohh" and smile. He can't help laughing himself and I saw it in his face that he knows it was kinda fun :D He walked away saying nothing.. *pheww*
Conclusion? I am now a new Mell. And I've improvement and a broken pride to fix. On my way, guys.. On my way :)
xoxo.
Its good to know you managed to control your emotions well, Mell :) I'm glad you have the courage to forgive yourself, and move on with life. Don't worry, its not the end of the world, banyak lagi benda akan muncul in the future, and I know, you can be as successful as you've always wanted :D Trust me! Yu ken du it! HAHA xD
ReplyDeleteThank you Abg Zariel :) Your support is very meaningful and convincing to me, I'm already eager to breakthrough! And yeah, I trust you on your saying about life and the future. God willing :)
ReplyDeleteTO : Nur Amalina Rusli - jangan give up..bersyukur la dapat 3A's..daripade ta de langsung kan..mybe bukan rezeki kau untuk SPM ni..ingat setiap yg t'jadi ade hikmah nye..so,,stop thinking pasal bende yg dh lepas tu..aku dapat bayangkan muke frust and tension kau tuhh mcm mane..so ta payah buat muke tuhh lagi sbb nnt ta comel ehh..lastly,,i wanna wish u all the best in ur life and jangan lupe kat aku yg pernah tido sebantal ngan kau dulu.. =)
ReplyDeleteThank you Eysh :) Demi kau, aku senyum lah nii :) Thanks, my prayers are always with you too.. And macam mane laahhh aku nak lupa kawan aku sorang neh, tidur sebantal, maggi se-hot cup, kari ayam se-tin, toilet se-bilik,... Apa apa hal we have each other in the future walaupun jauh di mata! xoxo.
ReplyDeletetoilett sebilik??ehhh..salah..salah..aku ta mandi ngan kau ea..
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA kau lupa tuh ;) Dahla oy, ni bukan facebook :P
ReplyDelete