Saturday, March 20, 2010
Dumbfounded.
Last night I asked for my parents' permission to go motorbike back-riding with my boyfie starting 12midnight and I promise I'll be back by dawn. I was astonished they said NO. Aren't you??
No. That wasn't at all of what I asked them.
Last night I asked for my parents' permission to accompany Amirah Mohd Nor buy stationeries for college she's attending soon,only us both, and I'll be back by lunch. Now aren't you astonished they said no?
I still don't get them and they probably don't get me. It has been eighteen years,for crying out loud. My phone's has been cut off by the way. Just because I decided to teman a good friend for brunch and shopping,who is a girl, not even a guy. Wtf is going on??
They're totally paranoid by the idea of how wrong they could go on bringing up children in KL. We could not be that spoiled nor shouldn't you control us that much so we could be total goody-two-shoes. We wouldn't always turn out the way you make us to but you always can lead us to. I'm not a great daughter myself. I admit that I act my part poorly as a student during high school but now I'm out, let me mould myself into my after-school character rather than being stuck to high school rules! Bertempat lahhhh. I'm 18 kot.
Dahlah, wtv.
So Mayo and I spent an hour in the car being sesat looking for One Utama from my house. Lawak gila :)
When we reach there, we head to Waffle World and had brunch. Then we walked around and window shopped until Mayo called Syahirah Fendy for suggestions. Finally, Mayo got herself a Topman college bag and three pairs of Rubi slip-ins at Cotton on and I got two pairs myself :) Eh that Chinese cashier at Cotton On is really exaggeratively friendly and at max customer service. Like professional high class cashier. Kan Mayo? HAHA. Tapi betuuull...
Then the next half an hour we got to Wondermilk and I got a box of cupcakes for Salina's seventeenth birthday today. It is also by then I realised that my phone's not working and it says 'Inactive SIM'. What the crap is that? Called maxis with Mayo's BB and the ever helpful conlsultants told me to refer to the mainline owner regarding this; MY DAD. *disgusted rant*
I'm so sorry Mayo for the mood swings I was in that day. I really am glad to accompany you and you have no reason to feel guilty cause it has nothing to fault you with. I'm sorry you had to drive all the way in Ampang and handle what I'm entitled with. I bet you're as confused as I am. Thanks for your support and understanding eventhough you could've left me and care less. But you didn't. At least you're the true friend of the day and every other day besides than you-know-who which ruined my day and AzwAzhr's day. Bitch.
ANYWAYS, now I have to go through days without my phone AND a moody boyfie that has less trust on me. *sigh* I lost him when I needed him most :( Yet I am ever so lucky to be granted great supportive girlfriends :) I love you all xoxo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)