Monday, March 8, 2010

Current newsfeed !

whatsonmymind:
  • need to get baju kurung for Results' Day
  • think of a dish or any item to bring for pot luck
  • please be quick, Thursday. Waiting for you is excruciating :(
  • the Motherf is constantly contacting me when obviously I was hurt of his doing last time.
  • why are you so confusingly complicated, bie? *sigh*
scruffydilemmas:
  • Wan wants to get her results with me. I'd love to, but I still have reluctance on the surface.
  • so how do I face my mentors,teachers,friends,juniors and most painfully my parents and family, if I disappoints their expectation? ;(
  • if everyone claims to prepare for the worst, I just have the feeling that I'd be the odd one worse from the worst :(
  • his mother wants me to call, but for sure she would want to talk about Results' Day which I'm ashamed of. on the contrary, if I dont, then she'll think I'm a snob. damn.
kempunanofthese:
  • tiba tiba teringat Laksa Teluk Kuchai all the way in Kuala Kedah !
  • teringin to try cendol pulut that Mayo had a few days back ;)
  • craving for Japanese delights! sushi,California rolls,dim sum..... :P
  • McD's vanilla ice cream sundae cone -.-?


**more to come. . to be continued ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)