Now I believe in first impressions or any signs of instincts, the hardcore-almost-sure instincts. So when he called that morning, I knew I was in for a ride. His offer turned into a forcing plead,which made me bluntly to accept. Matter of fact, it's just breakfast...until it struck me that I need a backup plan in case it turns out . . . dangerous . I realized this when he rushes me to come quick, as if we were to catch anything instead I agreed only on breakfast.SHIT.
**********************
Then I was walking to a taxi station 20 minutes after Mummy dropped me off cause I was certain that the a**hole is not going to show up. I had thought of crashing at Mayo's that morning just to have girl time thus I'd go with that plan. Met Mummy at Jusco,which is nearby,had lunch and fetched Lutfil from school. Mummy has this function going on so I had to babysit my baby brother. So yeah, I heret-ed him with me to Kampung Baru :)
Upon arrival we watched The Ugly Truth movie Anwar recommended me on Mayo's lappy while eating doughnuts. Now I know what Anwar meant about the movie. Lutfil played Runescape and got Mayo's bionic play-creature removed from her shelf. Hadui. I did tell him to behave, banyak pulak songeh dia. He had sooo many questions on Ginger too. Sorry Mayo that he made your cushions and pillows fly around. He's also awed that you were once a hockey captain. He has this mutual respect for sports he can't contain :) Am very touched that Aunt Noni still remembers my interest on her beriyani recipe. Wish I'd bring ice cream for them both that day but the journey would melt it unfortunately. So I aborted the intention. Oh big thanks to Mayo for lending me a bagful of books haha. It's been ever since I get to read new books and you know how bad I wanted to read Cecelia Ahern's latest! Thank you :)
HAHAHA Lutfil freaked out when we were late and we walked like freaking laju. We were chased by time and major probability of hujan. So when we took the second turn towards the LRT station from Moy's crib, some orang gila was walking too. When we passed him he said, "Hye". I was like, "SHIT". I held my brother close and strongly and clasped my handbag hard. Tiba tiba out of crap my naive brother pergi cakap, "Hye". LUTFIIIILLL!! Sheesh ada ke tegur strangers, Mummy tak ajar ke? My inoccent brother just cakap, "I'm sorry Kaklong, Lutfil taktau. I'm sorry very very much".. The 'very-very-much' part was adorable so I let him be, he didn't know better and he was only thinking of polite courtesy to rakyat Malaysia. Whatever. This is the real world, brother. We made it to Terminal Putra in time :D
I was eerie if Mummy loses her temper and decides to ground us from going out anymore, well, not us, ME. So before I went to the car, I bought corn in cups for her and my sisters. When I got in, my sisters cheered,"Yeay! Kaklong belanjaaa!" So I was off the hook :)
When I got back home, that petang I lepak lepak with Ayah and Lutfil at the side porch where we enjoy the angin sepoi sepoi bahasa before maghrib. Ayah was testing Lutfil with his Al-Fatihah recital and meaning. The Book of Tomorrow was already in my hands.
And I cried before I sleep as usual. You, my dear, never fail to make me cry every night. However you always manage to woo me before the next morning. Maybe that's your charm :) and my weakness :(
But you know what? I do LOVE YOU. . In every way. . Regardless of every flaw :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)