Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Driving Class :D



I was freaking nervous before my class. It was suppose to start at 10am to 12noon but when I reach there, I was 10 minutes earlier. And Pakcik Radzi (who insist being called Pakcik instead of Cikgu) was already waiting! Then when he saw me, he stood up and say...


Amalina, yea?
Yea, Pakcik :)
Kamu datang untuk kelas ke?
Err. Yelah . *duhh*
Laaa... Kamu tak dapat sms pakcik ke semalam? Penat Pakcik try call.
Tak dapat dapat.
Oh yeke? Henpon saye ni problem sikit pakcik. Sorry. Kenapa pakcik?
Macam ni, pagi ni pakcik ada hal sikit. Kelas tunda pukul 2 sampai 4 nanti.
Takpe ke?
Oh yekeeeee... Hm. Okay okay.
Pergi panggil and kejar mak kamu cepat.
Okay okay jumpa petang ni pakcik. Assalamualaikum.
Waalaikumsalam..

And so I tagged along with Mummy to Jalan TAR to find a few stuff and run a few errands. Picked Lutfil up from school by 1pm and had lunch. I was already at the IMKEDA front office by 1.30pm. After settling the payments, I had to fill a form given by Pakcik Radzi. And then someone came to sit to the counter next to mine. He happens to be a kinda cute guy. And so we conversed...

Err. Hye. Pinjam pen boleh?
Hm. Nah. *handing him the pen without eye contact*
Thanks. Awak datang for class ke?
Yeah.
Oh. Dah berapa jam dah?
My first two hours. Awak?
My second two hour class. Your class starts at...?
2. You?
Same here. Thanks for the pen, Amalina :)
Sure. Welcome. *buat muka pelik of him knowing my name*
*nampak sgt usha the form I was filling in*

And so our classes started macam biasa. So okay I did catch a few glances on him while driving tapi terrr lah. I was looking his way and he was on mine. Masa nak buat 3 Point Turn bertembung with his car then we laughed. Our teachers pelik je.

Kenal ke?
Takdelah, Pakcik. Tah sape sape tah tu.
Okay ape...;)
Eeeii.....
*I dunt even know his name*

Hahaha sporting Pakcik :) He taught me Bukit and 3point Turn well! And he gave motivation while driving too. About driving, about life. There's so many inspirational people around me :)

I'm kinda confused with the part masa you're at the top bukit part. My left and right leg gets confused of its roles. Instead of ramping the accelarators I ramped the clutch, mana tak undur bhahaha :D But I got the hang of it at the end of the class :) Tak tahu lah how it goes next time I drive. Ya Allah I hope I dont forget ! Next class Pakcik says would be on jalanraya. Mak aih nervous oh :)

A handful of more hours to go. Wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)