Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice in Wonderland :)

I had a blast yesterday! The best girls' time ever :)


with Ezmil, little air-suam-drinker :)


Met Ezmil Idreen at KL Central early in the morn. Snapped passport photos. Went to KLCC and had latte at Secret Recipe. Joined Amirah Mohd Nor and Aunty Noni then another drink and scones session at Dome. Sent to Times Square by Mayo's Mummy and meet up with Nadia Idzharuddin, Hanni Nadirah, Nazlia Zainul Abidin and Alia Diyana at Starbucks. Waited for Mahfuza Khalid but ended up going in first.




Amirah Mohd Nor, who wore wedges this time ;D                           Hanni Nadirah, the cleavage princess !

Alia Diyana, the flyer taker :)                                                                     Zohor :)

Watched Alice in wonderland on 3D! It was funny and enchanting! Loved Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum :) Went for Zuhr prayers at the surau and head for late lunch. Great laughs we had at Kenny Roger's Roasters. Nadia, I'd love to see that 'terharu' video again! I've to admit, we were the loudest group in there, but we couldn't have contained our happy gay moods anyway. The funniest and kabut-est part would be time bayar when we asked for separate bills. Kesian akak waitress/abg waiter (unsure of gender BHAHA) tu kena settle our payments. It was great to get together with the girls again :D Had to go back then after taking loads of photos cause Ayah's waiting.



Leila and Naddy, pretty both :D                            Paying Mr. Rogers ;)

Went back with Ezmil and arrived KL Central safe and soundly though exhausted. It was raining sheets. Spooktified that Ayah enrages, I bought Gloria Jean's coffee and Fruit Chillers for myself to soften him up. My plan succeeded :)



 with my honey Nazlia, we're duplicated :)

Back home and went online, upload the recent photos then had my bath. Solat and yaasin then fell asleep. Woke up and tried to call a certain someone zillion of times but didnt pickup. Planned to visit Jane with Nazlia and Arif A but uncertain of permission status. Certain someone texts and we fought over the phone cause he thinks I go out too much and obviously he was fumed when he knows Arif A was in the plan. Now I'm all half-hearted to go :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)