The next two hours of lesson was supposed to be the "jalanraya" lesson. But instead I learnt the Parking lesson. Haha. Provided with formula and was driving alone, since Pakcik says it's okay and I can drive by myself. I went rounds in the course. Bukit, parking, 3 point turn. Bukit, parking, 3 point turn. Over and over. The tiang thingy fell twice while I was parking the car hehe. The reverse part is quite hard for me to adjust. But I'll try harder :)
One of the remarks I get today is . .
Haaa. Tengok tu dah boleh dah bukit. Practise banyak lagi, Amalina.
Angkat clutch sikit lagi dek.. *then slides down the bukit hehe*
Ini Viva,Amalina. Besar sikit dari Kancil. Kamu kena ikut formula Viva. Tapi nanti test pakai kereta Kancil. *how confusing-.- *
Oi, dek! Lajunya bawak..Tak payahla ramp sgt minyak tuu..
*hehe sorry :D*
"Asal susah sgt nak turunkan handbrake neh??" "Kalau susah guna dua tgn, Amalina.."
*hishhh -.-' *
"E'eh, Irisyah lah! Dia belajar dgn Pakcik ke?" "Yea. Kenal ke?" "Hm sebaya. Dia debater Seseri."
So that's all this time. More posts on more lessons to come ! xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)