Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Current newsfeed II !


whatsonmymind;

  • How do I ask Ayah about my number?
  • Why is it raining too much? I need to dry the clothes :(
  • Patrick Dempsey - Mr. McDreamy :D
  • Why is Lutfil so annoying today?

scruffydilemmas;

  • I need to change my number to prepaid so that I get every right to keep my number..
  • Is he still mad at me?
  • Hmm. MMU or IIU ? I hope I get both offers though, then istikharah :)
  • Edward or Jacob?? HAHAHA :D

kempunanofthese;

  • tapai with ice cream 
  • Famous Amos cookies!
  • Rotiboy :)
  • murtabak maggi.. it's been a while that I get to eat these at school! :D

whattodo;

  • Lipat baju *sigh*
  • Attend driving class..what to wear? -.-'
  • Fill in UPU form
  • Jaga hati boyfie
  • Cut my nails
  • Call grandparents *cucu sulung mithali ;)*
  • Get my number back :(

shorttermmission;

  • Please and maintain the peace with parents
  • Finish up my current book, Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot, ASAP.
  • Train myself to superior time management. I need an MPP haha :)
  • Save money for now ..

notsolongtermmission;

  • Start reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks by next week.
  • Find and survey for a job
  • Excel in driving
  • College acceptance
  • Last date before college with long distance boyfriend. I hope.

longtermmission;

  • Dean's List
  • Driving license
  • Happily engaged with my boyfriend hehe :p
  • Free from entrapment in own house and enjoy college life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)