Friday, February 26, 2010
Here I Go Again
Yeah I'm back in study mode. Involvements? A test called IELTS. My parents. And myself. No scheduled courses or class. Just self-study. If you follow my skema version blog, you'll directly see my progress. And it'll wipe out the "huhh?" look you have on your face when you read 'IELTS'.
ALL OVER AGAIN? DEFINITELY IS!
What is? The sheer mind torture! Or single-wordly, STUDYing! You know the situation when you were in school when you wake up in the morning and sigh, cause it's a schoolday? And in between classes you would just grunt and wish that school would be over soon?? That feeling ended when my last Chemistry paper was collected by the invigilator. As I've said on the header, now it's all over again! Only this time without a teacher or an MPP to wake me up. There's my dad, which is surely worse, cause I can't shout at him like I can to MPPs (no offence) and I depend on worksheets,handouts,websites and the Internet to learn stuff rather than simply listening to lectures or ask anything to a teacher. Nama pun self-study -.-
So I've been training myself by reading pages of books as fast as 5minutes per page whilst understanding them thoroughly in prep of reading test. I'm currently listening to the radio more than mp3 songs to understand the spontanious dialogues in prep of listening test. I'm blogging for the prep of writing test. And the best part, I have a reason to talk more on the phone with any of my English-speaking friends in prep of speaking test! Yeay :D
It's not a test of the width of my knowledge or the height of my wisdom, just the test of the competency of my English Language. My ability to read,listen,write and speak in English. Well, is it competent enough to score a band of 7 and above? I don't know. We'll see.
Thanks for those who wishes me luck. Keep on praying and those who haven't, please do. I need your luck :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wth is IELTS??
ReplyDeleteInternational English Language Testing System.
ReplyDeleteHEHE. Further understanding, go to http://settingthestandards.blogspot.com/.
Thank You :)
P/s. And you are?