Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Surprise Surprise!

Why is the title 'surprise,surprise'?

It should be "SHOCKING,SHOCKING"!

And so I held my breath and skipped downstairs after watching Glee while my sisters, Salina's on the phone,Tia's ironing her school unis,Nurin's asleep and brother Lutfil was playing Runescape, towards my parents who were chitchatting and having coffee.

And?

Oh I wanted to go for the 'suddenly-joining-in-the-conversation-then-pops-out-can-I-go-out-question' tactic. But it'll be more heartbreaking to handle if I get a no. Say I might as well just ask directly anyways.

So I did.

"It has been 2weeks you tak keluar. So okaylahh. Where to?"

I didnt even have to beg.

"Okay then. Be home by 4.30"

It was too risky to question and negotiate on that either cause I dont wanna loose the kesianla-dia-lama-tak-keluar mood on them. So I said yeay and called him to ask he's permission pulak.

Only then I got to know that he decides to go out jugak the next day with his guy friends. Konon kononnya, "Eh you keluar jugak esok? Nant kite jumpa lah kat mane mane". Nanti buat buat terserempak padahal he was following me in case ada laki lain. HAHA.

I cant wait to lepak lepak with Moy esok. It's been awhile tak jumpa. She's gonna think I literally stuffed myself! After two months badan naik gila. Haha. Nak potong rambut, but Moy trimmed hers recently so takkan nak bore her kat saloon tu. I guess tunggu Salina cuti then or I'll go with him on our next date hehe ;)

So nak tengok bola jap then wait for him to text then off to bed.

Go LIVERPOOL!! Come on Torres,Gerard... you can do it sayangs :)

Bye bloggie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)