" Ya Allah, Kau selamatkanlah sahabatku Ahmad Shahir bin Mohamad. Kau permudahkanlah urusannya dan ringankanlah bebannya. Amiiin. "
Oh dear. My heartbeat races fast enough, I could cry. I could only istighfar when I first got Shahrul Nizam's text on the sad news. It took me awhile to reply,to digest what he tells me. Ahmad Shahir is admitted to Hospital Tawakal and is undergoing an operation on his right leg and thigh tonight? Cause of injury: motorcycle accident.
Ya Allah, Monn. My strong continuous prayers are with you okay? Hopefully you're okay and you'll be fine in no time.
I'll be there** visiting you with Amirah Mohd Nor,Raja Azmatul,Khairun Adhniza and Afiq Farhan as well as the whole batch, if you don't mind. Haha. Yeah, we do care. And those who can't are bounded with other obligations but their prayers are with you, you know? May Allah bless you and may this incident bring hikmah and kesedaran to all .
**This means of my confirmation to go tomorrow is still uncertain cause... well, relatively, my phone bills just arrived this evening,together with a bunch of lectures. Not enough from my dad, then Mummy sambung. Ya Allah. Tahan je laaa. But next time try to control cause malas nak go through lagi. THANK GOD there were no itemised bill enclosed sekali. Kalau tak kantoi lahhh all those late night/all night calls. HAHA. *pheww!*
Tapi yang paling kantoi mengtopupkan orang. Shit. Cover je lah with nama anyone. Nasib baik lepas. About tomorrow, I dah apply permohonan. After explaining with details,compromisation,bargains,buts and ifs,smile smile,complete innocence and cuteness, Ayah says,
"Early in the morning I want you to settle your driving class schedule at the IMKEDA office. Next I want you to decide on IELTS and find out through British Council. This time I'm not offering, I want you to go for it. I'll discuss it with Mummy and I'll think about it. I let you know if you can go tomorrow. Okay? Dah. Tidur. Assalamualaikum."
Yeap. He's stern and skema to be exact. Yet tolerable. Compared to Mummy. Hopefully he doesn't objects tomorrow. I'll wake up early and settle my housechores pronto in full capacity. For sure no reason to say no kan? Fingers crossed :)
Mayo, I know you're reading this dengan khusyuk haha. Now you know and understand about tomorrow kan? Kalau I tak cerita pun u dah paham pun,I'm sure. So pray for me tau and GOOD NIGHT BABE ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)