... "How was My Day Today" :D
So I woke up at 6.42am to be exact as I felt my phone vibrate and don't ask who. Lutfil starts to fuss about his shorts' whereabouts as he excitingly siap siap to go to Titiwangsa for riadah mesra and bola session with Ayah and Nurin while my lovely sisters Salina and Batrisyia gets ready for their extra classes (PMR SPM kan..)
I did a load of laundry and logged in Facebook kejap. Hehe. Perkara wajib seharian aite? Then sidai baju and breakfast as usual. Kemas dapur,sweep the floor,tidy rooms bla bla bla.
Then Mummy gets a phone call. Oh it was Aunty Faridah. The ma'am of our family friend. She invited us for lunch at their place. So we did. Makan steamboat wo. Sedap and yeah, I did tambah :) Ada this amazing choc cheese cake sedap sial. The whole family was there. Uncle Jant,Aunty Faridah,Kak Hannah and her husband Abg Mett,Kak Deehann,Abg Zariel and BN. Family Aunty Siti pun ada. Lutfil was having fun playing with the crowd of boys cause at home he tends to play alone since he has no brothers instead has four very feminine sisters. Nak buat macammana kan? I enjoyed mengusha Baby Myiesha too. Cute sangat. I like her dress. Oh yeah. She's Kak Hannah and Abg Mett's baby princess. Comel gila :)
When we came back home, tengok VCD cerita Pisau Cukur yang baru dibeli. Best jugalah cerita dia. I like Maya Karin,she's pretty. Movie macam ni memang menjadi lah watak Si Fazura tu. Oh my Gucci, Aaron Aziz is divine :D Handsome gila weyh. The whole petang was scorching hot so on aircond and tidur for the rest of the petang :)
Bangun bangun angkat baju and lipat. Yeah. Routine. Suddenly Ayah announces that we're having dinner out.
Secret Recipe Jusco Alpha Angle Wangsa Maju. I had frosty lemon tea and chicken cordon bleu. Jalan jalan in MPH. Spotted a book I'll grab later. Cecila Ahern weyh! Baru kot. "The Book of Tomorrow". Tak sabar to get my hands on 'em. In the car tadi melalak lalak lagu Kris Dayanti dengan Tia hahaha. Best best.
Now I'm safely home and in front of the lappy, still in my jeans and long sleeve shirt, with Facebook logged in. I just checked my notifications. Cik Mira and Cik Tap just penuhkan my Wall dengan borak borak mereka HAHA. Thanks Gemm for updating blog batch as I requested. Haha. Nanti post lagi tau. As for Tap, expert blogger, just keep on doing what you're doing babe :)
*tenenet tenenet*
"New Message Received"
Whoops. I'd better reply this one . Later ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)