Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Day I Felt Eighteen :)

WARNING: This is very detailed and you might get bored. However I love writing and I hope you love reading. Thank you :)


So my day started with Iced Mocha Caramel and Egg Cheese Sandwich at Dunkin Donuts KLCC...Along with four guys,three mugs of hot drinks and a box of doughnuts in front of me. Pergh. Arif A,Izaan Azizan,Irfan Kent and Shahrul R.
I bumped into them in the LRT earlier so why not keep each other company and have breakfast kan? So we did. They were chatting away and I listened. Then Mayo arrived.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Lightning Thief was AMAZING. Only then I recapped the Greek Gods,Hercules and stuff. Zeus,Haedes,Poseidon,demigods? Cool myths. I love Uma Thurman's appearance. The Satyr was funny and Percy Jackson/Logan Lerman is CUTE. Hehe.
Watched this with Mayo and we had a few laughs. It was a bit too loud and a bit too cold. Very weak signals on our phone but despite all that, the movie was worth it :)

On our way heading to Pavillion,we stopped by Memory Lane to grab a card and a gift upon meeting Ruzaini. It's his birthday so why not give him something. Lagipun, Mayo has an affection for him so she doesn't want to greet him empty-handed. I totally agree. Mayo gave me a friendship wallet card. THANK YOU ! but you forgot to sign it, nevertheless I'd always remember who and when the card is from :)

Upon arriving Pavillion, we went straight to the cinemas to wait for Ruzaini. There were a pack of boys we know so we didn't plan to bump into them but alas met Ruzaini and left for Studio R. Mayo's shoes was hurting her so we grabbed a cute pink slip-ons and she's in comfy travelling again.

Had lunch at Dome. Had pasta and Mayo had wedges and mushroom soup. Kak Laila,Mayo's big sis stopped by. Dah lama havent seen her. She was with her boyfie,Abg Azurin. We chatted and chatted and chatted more. I had so many to catch up and and she has plenty to update me. Dah lame tak borak macam tu. Didnt feel like Dome at all, macam kat dorm adalah ;)

Around 3-ish, we were already crossing roads heading Bukit Bintang area. Had fun kat BB Bistro ;) We left light-headedly back to Pavillion and the ladies' room was our first stop. It was already 5 something so we walked back to KLCC. My heart was thumping hard cause Ayah's waiting for me at KL Sentral and I'm still in KLCC!

However I made it anyways to Ayah's office on time. Pheww!

Conclusion. Tiring but fun. Exhausting but worth it.
No AzwAzhr but there's Amirah Mohd Nor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)