Haduiii .
I'm wound up with plannings and outings and routines and friends and boyfriend and parents and their controls. Okay I'm starting to not make any sense. Cakap pun campur campur. Ni semua otak punya pasal. Tangan pun menaip mengikut kata hati dan rentak irama lagu yang bermain di telinga ku. Why am I writing in malay? Oh whatever. I just need to spill whatever I'm thinking right now for the flow of maintained emotions and devotions to an organised life. Organised? Not many of my jobless friends wake up at 6 every morning and mandi before 9am daily. Do they make the laundry, as in basuh sidai and lipat, altogether at least 2 loads each day? Do they sweep floors everyday and make the dishes every each meal? I DON'T FREAKING THINK SO. So life like so considered organised? More like programmised. I know you're going "huhh?"
Being jobless. This isn't whining or complaining. I won't deny that sometimes I enjoy doing these as I won't have to endure boreness all the time. However, I do have to suffer consequences like panic attacks when it rains suddenly, back aches after mopping the floors, rough hands due to constant dishwashing, skin burn after sidai baju, less sleep and lesser hangout time. But at the end of the month, I get to enjoy my unemployment benefits. Hehe. And a bit of simpathy for not hanging out like normal SPM leavers. So I'll get green light when my face has this stay-at-home-flush look. Means, "she needs to go out a bit".
Parental control. You've heard of it. Even my notebook has a time restriction of usage. Oh yeah. My dad has the main user password so he 'restricts' me from logging in after midnight till 9am. What fucking rubbish is that? However I have to contain myself to it cause he thinks being online too much would damage my eyesight,take away my time and has explicit contents that has no filtration. He's forgotten I'm 18. And I already know stuff before I'm 18 and without internet :)
I think I'm done talking. That felt good to be let out. Okay bye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)