Tuesday, June 15, 2010
A Night Out with Ihsan,Dzul and seniors :)
Boring. That was what I felt that evening when I was all alone in my room. Doing nothing but stare the ceiling. And listening to music. Then (of course, the most cliche part) my phone vibrates and I peeled through Ihsan Alhakim's text message.
"Hey. Nak pergi JJ tak? Then singgah MBO :) "
"Ohh nak nak! Sape lagi ikut? Mbo tu apa? Hehe. "
"Esan,zul,kakngah ngan kawan dia. mbo tu wayang lahhh.."
"Oh okay :) See you in five! "
Then off we went. Rupa rupanya there were six of us. His sis brought two friends along. Since Ihsan has Dzul tagging him, I had to tag along with his sister and the other ladies. Sangat awkward! But it turned out that they were sporting and comforting. We talked,joked around and swapped stories and advices. Best :)
We watched Lagenda Budak Setan eventhough Kak Aness and I have watched it, the second view wouldn't hurt kan? So we did. I sat in between Dzul and Ihsan. :) :)
Ahahahaha Ihsan and I laughed hard when other viewers were laughing on parts they shouldn't. Lawak gilaaa. Dzul, on the other hand, cried at certain parts. *Dzul gives me a look* Okayyyy not exactly cried, just a bit saddened and sebak at the part when Ayu died out of childbirth. He thinks that childbirth deaths are just too devastating. I guess his soft spot has shown itself.
We went for dinner at this local western restaurant WHICH we won coupons of that day from IT Fair in MMU. I kinda forgot what the restaurant was exactly called. Anyways, we ate and left :)
Before we leave after the movie, we stopped at McDonald's and I had a McFlurry and treated Ihsan ice cream. Then right after he treated me Coke :)
It was my first outing in Malacca. So, thanks Ihsan for the invite :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)