Being in a new place,new environment and new friends. Weird and awkward much. Yet rejuvenating and refreshing. On ways of communicating, ice-breaking occasions and self-introductions. I don't remember how many times I had to introduce myself.
"Hye, my name is Nur Amalina. Call me Amalina *smile* :) I'm from Ampang KL. I am taking Law because I've always liked literature instead of science and I love to debate. I chose MMU because it has a multiracial community along with its suitable environment. Thank you."
Cheesy much? Well thats too formal eh? Here's another.
"Hye i'm Amalina. From Ampang KL. I'm taking Law. :) " That's it.
So here's a bit of my first week in MMU. Orientation week as they call it. Read on!
Day One.
Met Siti Hajar. My neighbour's neighbour slash family friend. And now roommate! Glad to have her since we don't know anyone so at least we have each other. She's in Blue group and I'm in the Green group.
I'm in Green Six group. Our Mobile OC (Orientation Committee) was Kak Jannah. There was 27 of us so I didn't really get to know anyone yet cause we were occupied with briefings.
Day Two.
Still occupied with briefings. No fun. But the activities in between are killer fun :D I don't mind going through each briefing to look forward to next group activity :)
Day Three.
Enjoying the free food. Though many complained. But I thought the food was okay. At least they were edible :P My roomie Hajar, we spent most time together. But she gets friends instantly! Chinese, Indian. Sadly lesser Malays. I'm her Malay friend :) But yeah, I respect her friendliness! I'mma get myself kawan kawan baru too :D Played games in our big group. Still no kenal kenal with groupmates :(
Day Four.
Last briefing !! And our first group ice breaking :) Here are my groupmates :
Zulaikha, Priyha, Hang Yi, Ping Kwee, Quan Long, Lathy, Ikram, Hui Pherng, Syazwan, Tang Sheng, Pei Ying, Vijaya, Miao Ling, Sharon, Jir Hui, Li Hong, and Pei Ru.
Day Five.
Close to end already. I'm starting to like MMU :)
Half of my group are busy with drama and stuff. No, I'm not in it. I don't hell mind cause I'd be missing a lot in the orientation itself. So we went for course registering and shit. I've got four subjects this sem. Hope to ace 'em all :P
Day Six.
Day six? Mak aih. Kejap je. So here we are in Day Six. Last day of orientation. GREEN GANG GO~!
Hahaha Green Spirit everywhere on this day. After closing night, we had yamcha and makan2. Abang Bob, one of the OCs sent me there to Infasha so I didn't have to walk :P I sat and ate with Hang Yi and his friends. Ikram Hamzah was there too :)
Hahaha Green Spirit everywhere on this day. After closing night, we had yamcha and makan2. Abang Bob, one of the OCs sent me there to Infasha so I didn't have to walk :P I sat and ate with Hang Yi and his friends. Ikram Hamzah was there too :)
ORIENTATION WAS HELL OF A FUN :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)