Sunday, June 20, 2010
Then Comes Dzulfadhli Lamin...
I remember that night when Hajar and I were just back from Pasar Malam Tmn Kerjasama. Then I got a phone call from of all unexpected persons to call. My screen showed Blanc SAS. Whom is Dzulfadhli Lamin from SAS obviously. Well, he did call a few days back asking how I was in MMU and stuff. But I thought it was random or he had free phone calls to waste or something like that HAHA. Until that night's conversation.
Rupa rupanya he was gonna register in MMU the next day. In Malacca. On the same course. Leaving his matrix college in Kuala Pilah. Yeah, exactly. Haha.
So I gave him a few details on registration and stuff. Give him info on our course. Nasib baik it was the first week so most of our classes haven't started anything. But some lectures have started but he hadn't miss much anyway.
So when he came the next day, I was busy with class and all. Around noon, he gave me a call and I invited Hajar and Previn to wait for him in Abraar. The next thing I know I was escorting him to the Registration Office, walking him to STAD to take his orientation kit and climbing up the FOSEE building to register his course. Even coincident, we're on the same lecture group AND tutorial group. Haha.
So now I have a friend from the past in radar. Funny how people make weird expression when they see me respond to Dzul's calling for a MELL instead of an Amalina. HAHA. Whatever :)
So anyways, welcome to Multimedia University, Dzul. Hope you'd like it the way we do ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)