Monday, May 17, 2010

I Trust Him More Than You Too :D


sorry..i trust him more than you!

in a relationship,we must trust our partner...right??? =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ermmm xtau r nk cite camne....about a gurl yg penah suke abis kt azwan..


she said,die penah couple ngn azwan...azwan said,NO


she said,ibu azwan always text her...azwan said,NO..pmpuan tu yg bajet..OVER!


she said,ibu azwan invite her to lunch at azwan's house...azwan,said yela 2 my mom suroh..ntah2 dye yg semak2 je..da la bdn gempal..


she said,she want to meet me in person...azwan said,xyah jmpe pumpuan x gune 2..huh..syg nk ke jumpe bdk gemok gempal 2 klau dye nk jmpe syg?


i said,im worried about this..tkt syg suke die...azwan said,ya Allah.tlg la syg.x ingin la ay nk kt tong dram.hahaha..ktorng xpena ad pape..i only love alia..love you alia..only you..




love you too azwan..
azwan,i trust you..




Yeah right Azwan Azhari. Kau ni memang babi tahu tak. Saje je cari pasal. Somehow, I don't blame Alia Sharuddin for writing this. If I were her,I'd be confused myself. But being me and knowing Wak's charm in tricking girls into falling for him, makes me sick. I have no issues on sweet-talkers who intend to win the hearts of their chosen ones, but DON'T EVER step over someone else's dignity or trust,especially your ex, cause they supposedly should have nothing to do with you after a breakup. Unless he still thinks of me as a failure of his and she thinks of me as a threat :) Tengok ar, eventually the truth would blurt itself out. Don't let your words succumb to you later on,Wak. Deep down, I hope it does >:(

1 comment:

Go on, write write :)