Wednesday, May 5, 2010

JPJ Test. The First One haha.



Yeah nervous anxious excited and giddy. Cliche enough but the truest explaination of how I feel on that very morning to test for a P license :)


Woke up damn early and went to Ali Maju Mamak Centre (I just made that up) accompanied by Mummy and ordered 2 sets of thosai and teh ais. After 15 minutes got neither. Since we had to pick up Nysa Rafik before leaving Ukay Perdana for Imkeda Keramat, we left without breakfast but instead made a stop at 7Eleven to grab bread and a can of Nescafe :)


Got on a van who was driven madly by a pakcik. Mak aih he drove like wild I tell ya. If I were to die in his hands, I swore I wished I had done more deeds the day before! But alhamdulillah, we arrived safely and in one piece :) Upon registeration,bumped into Syahira Najwa. Since we both are in the first session and Nysa was in the second, Syiro and I chatted away. Haha the funniest part being in the hall during registeration is when the officer called out everyone's name then I get to see who's face matches with which names. Until a name of 'Faizul bin Bujang' was called out and instead a DRAG came out! She/He was wearing a pink top and jeans,shoulder-lengthed karat hair,maximum make-up,a sling handbag and has a bajet soft voice calling out 'Ya saya!'. Hilarious much, but no one had the guts to laugh out loud. You know how drags can be o.0




While waiting at the pondok menunggu,we saw an Indian woman who doesn't look sober in the first place cause she had ponytails and was wearing bright coloured sari eventhough she looked at her 40s. And I swear she has a beard! Scary sial haha :D Anyways, she was one the retestees *haha so as it was her turn for bukit, she drove up just nice and stopped in the yellow box. When she restarted her car to go downhill,the car slided backwards in full speed and in high noise,crashing the car waiting behind the line! Everyone screamed and exclaimed aloud. Gila doh makcik India tuu. Poor that Chinese girl who was in the car that was crashed into. She must be traumatised. Dahlah belum test. Kesiannnn.


So as I stepped in the Kancil, I recited prayers and tested the clutch,gears,pedals,mirrors,dashboard and stuff. Yeah, very much different from Viva of course. When I drove uphill, the car did fantastic. Driving downhill wasn't a problem too. I exhaled and thanked God a lot on this one. Until it came to parking session. God, I know I was in big trouble in this part cause I had no idea what to freaking do but to just rely on my own fucked up instincts. Yeah, by far you'd know I failed to park the car just by my tone whilst telling you this part. The darn tiang just goyang-ed okay, I swear! Maybe the bumpers pushed the tiang abit or my tyres when up the base. I'm not quite sure, but I do remember having my name called in sarcastic tone by the JPJ guy. Then we chatted a bit at his pondok. He asked me where do I live,tips on parking a car,regards to my instructor and parents, lastly he asked for my phone number. WHATEVER.


Oh before I left he said, see ya next time :) For sure lah weyyyyy -.-


Next! *deep sigh* Road driving. I was pretty scared with this one but I do want to ace it cause I wouldn't want to disappoint Pakcik. I discovered friends too. Kak Dalima and Fairuz. We shared the same thread of turns so we sat on the same bench and chatted to ease our nerves. Kak Dalima is 33 years old,married,has two kids,lives in Ukay Perdana and failed bukit. So we're on the same record so far. Fairuz is my age,lives in Taman Permata and passed the first session. Dang. Hebat lah wey :) A number after mine was a guy my age. I don't know his name but he was helpful throughout the test. He keeps me noted whenever I needed to pass up my forms or something. Yeah, he's cute, if not why would I write on him here,would I? HAHAHA!


Guess what, I almost forgot my seatbelts when I almost start hitting the accelerators! Bangang betul :P The JPJ guy said, "err awak tak nak pakai tali pinggang keselamatan ke?" And I was like,"What's a tali pingg... OH DAMN IT! Thanks sir!" Bhahaha lawak gila doh. Then I did well, FYI :) Cuma I was a bit amissed with the bumpers on the way back to Imkeda. I also hit Gear 3 while going around a roundabout when it should've been on Gear 1. That guy made a face, but I passed anyway :D


At our waiting-for-road-test area, there's this noisy kepoh Mak Cik Jah, everyone calls her. She directed everyone sitting at exactly where and when. When she calls out a name, a late response would be offensive to her. Then curses and naggings would be followed by, having the whole crowd included. To me, malu lah orang tu. Maybe that person was on the phone with his mum, or had hearing deficiency, or just had to pick up a pace to get to her. Tak payahlah revolve the whole community in your frustration of your crappy job kan. Chii seng ar -.-*


As it was lunchtime, got to know that Fairuz got her P and Kak Dalima passed road driving as well. So it was a good lunch. Darn tiang -.- Fairuz's brother came to pick Kak Dalima,Sabrina and Huda to Imkeda for next process. Kak Dalima agreed to book a retest date for both of us as companions and she managed to get me a date before college entrance, which is May 26th. Hurrah -.-


So as I was done with my test of both parts,I had to wait for Nysa who was in second session. Everyone from my session left so I was alone. The warung was filled with guys and smoke and hotness thus I decided to wait for her at the hall bawah tu. Syaz called suddenly so I spoke to her on the phone outside the hall before going in. When I got off the phone, Cik Jah approached me and asked for my result slip,which was folded and stuffed in my bag obviously haha. Time tu lah she went off shouting at me, " tengok dah jadi belacan, inilah dia budak2 zaman sekarang bla bla bla". When she turn her back on me I made a face then my friends in the crowd laughed hard! Then kantoilah dengan dia. She had that bizarre look and sent me off. When I went in the hall,she asked where am I going so I said in the hall to wait. Then she says,"Awak naiklah atas, awak kan dah selesai". "Eh takpelah saya nak duduk kat dalam. Malaslah nak duk sana". And I walk off. Best tak? :) As I got a seat and settled in, I felt a sudden presence behind me hahaha. Apparently Cik Jah followed me in! I turned around to face her and smiled sweetly, which did not work -.- So she spoke,"Awak nak tunggu siapa?" "Tunggu kawan." "Kenapa nak sangat duduk sini?" "Cik Jah, kat atas panas. Apa salahnya saya duduk sini. Tak kacau sape sape kan? :)" "Awak ni, attitude betul lah. Cik Jah tanya je. Jangan nak kurang ajar eh." And she walks off. HAHAHAHA whatafak?!




I also met a couple of twins. Huda and Syikin. They're both pretty! And fascinating,characteristically. Their mother is an Arabian origin and their father is from Kedah. And they both speak pure hardcore Kedah slang, serious shit! I would know cause my parents my grandparents uncles and aunties are! Gila babi lah best dengar diorang sisters berborak :D Best conversation I heard;


"Mak,che' kandaih (kandas/gagal). Huda pahh (pass), mak. Syikin punya JPJ hampeh. Celaka. Taktau pasepa (pasal apa) depa ngenyah (renyah/susah) nak bagi luluih (lulus) kat che'. Huda meghayu (merayu) takpo (takpe) lah. Hishhh fuck gila JPJ tu, mak."

Nysa and I were laughing our asses off! Lawak doh. To think that she got away with saying things like that in front of her mum. On her defense, Syikin says, she said it was the JPJ guy she was cursing to, not her mum. Haha lawak gilaaa :D 

Later that evening Nysa and I had super late lunch at Jusco AU2 Setiawangsa with nasi ayam and cold drinks. I'm sure we're both flat-off tired as we got back home. Cause then I remember it was already the next morning :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)