Kakngah is here in Malacca! Finally, the week we had been planning for since she'd finished SPM. She's not working and her IELTS classes with British Council are done so she's free to come with me to Malacca and back to KL after a week.
I brought her to eat in my usual places, brought her to one of my classes and introduced her to most of my closest friends. I even got her to lepak with me in Abraar in the mid of night like I always do with RD and his friends. Now she has the rough picture of my daily life since last ten months. And thus she understands how life has been for me.
We even once watched a psychopathic thriller movie entitled Black Swan, starred by Natalie Portman. Damn good movie. Intriguing, haunting and mind-twisting as well. We went with Dzul and Debra. It was also the night I would never forget, cause Dzul and I ended up fighting really bad.
Most memorable for Kakngah would be playing Monopoly Deal cards with Debra and Daniel. She loved the card game very much. Everybody first learnt about Salina, was that she couldn't stand watching a game of football at the mamak with a crowd like a night when Liverpool and Manchester United were up. She also caught Petrene's attention. Haih, now that's something I have to think about later when she's confirmed coming to MMU.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)