Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March :)

The first day of March! Nothing bothers me but classes for now. I wanna stay focused on studies this month and put at least 70 percent in it. Yes, 70 percent!


I have no ultimate long term plans for this month, but I shall stick around in Malacca when I need to and will come home when nothing upholds me from it. I'm determined to preserve and nurture my relationships with God, my family, my friends and of course, Dzul. Losing my support system means losing my life!


This morning RD posted sayings that only I can feel the internal boosting that no one can benefit from! Only me :) He also gave me a song, Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Muse. He has the tendency to bring forth head-banging songs, even to bring across a romantic gesture :)


Today Debra and Daniel are headed off to Penang for a back-packing trip and I envy them for it :( I wish I could've done the same, alone, with RD or a friend, I don't care. I just wanna run and get away. Looks like my favourite Ds got a good kick-off to begin March 2011. Can't wait for them to come back and tell me everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)