Tok got warded in Tawakal Hospital earlier today and going through surgery tomorrow morn. So the attention spot was on her therefore I have no intention to draw the heed on myself. Last night's dinner was at Secret Recipe with Mummy and my sisters. They even bought a slice of classic cheesecake for me to enjoy this very moment. Gay enough to me :)
*phew* Replying to 200+ wallposts on facebook wishing me happy birthday also ain't something I'd grouch about doing tonight. It's actually nice to know that people would take the time to leave you a wish on your Wall, even for a fact they just knew my birthday from a facebook notification :p
All in all, I can't wait to get back to Malacca and celebrate with my friends. However I do have to concentrate on my finals exams first. Got Critical Thinking and Malaysian Legal History done with last Saturday. Next papers are on the 20th - General Principles of Law II and Intro to Law. Wish me bunches of luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)