Whoa how time has flown ! It's 2011 already and I'mma turn 19 soon. :D
Back home in KL. Picturing myself having the permission to celebrate new year's at the Curve with Mayo but instead stuck at home watching Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone with my siblings while my parents went out for some grand dinner. Good thing I had Wan Effazleen sleeping over my place. So we gossiped and swap stories. Then we fell asleep. On a new year's night -.-
The next day my relatives were coming over so we could only go out for 5 seconds - well, it felt like 5 secs - to Mayo's just to say hi and make up for not going out the night before. We chit-chatted and drank Barbican. Exchange updates and gossips of fellow batchmates. Then went home. Wan had to leave early cause her mum told her to. So I went back to Malacca on Monday.
So anyways, I have a list of 2011 resolutions :)
1) Better in ibadah, studies, relationship.
2) Lose weight :p
3) Jaga RD baik baik :)
4) Thrifty in spending!
5) Manage time well.
... and many other small missions.
Hopefully I get to fulfill them, insya Allah. May everyone have a great year ahead :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)