Monday, February 7, 2011

Chinese New Year Holidays are back :)

Two weeks at home! Final exams are over and now back home to assist Mummy in taking care of Tok and fulfilling daily chores. She was quite tensed when I got back then things started to roll by itself. She's one helluva strong woman :')

The first week was stay-at-home week. Even Dzul was in Malacca so I had no intention to go out. Especially when my cousins come by our house almost always to visit Tok, who just got discharged from the hospital and now doing physiotherapy exercises by herself. That's another strong woman I see. Having cousins around most of the days, we created our own craze phase. View these, need I say more? :)








So yeah, a day can hype up like that. Then came along Monday when I know Mayo is on leave, I asked her out. We met in Sushi King KLCC and I brought Kakngah along after she finished her IELTS prep class in British Council. Arep came by too. He even treated us all Starbucks. Oh and Mayo gave me a pretty girlish notebook diary from Kinokuniya and a pack of assorted macaroons from Harrod's. Before that, my day started off early and Mayo had a thing to settle so I met up with Mad at Mid Valley first. We just catch up with what hasn't and he introduced me to Mas, his current interest. He has my approval :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)