Saturday, September 4, 2010

I respect thee, Russel :)


Daniel Russel a/l Mohanraj. Senior. UPG boss. Best friend's boyfriend. And definitely a friend of my own :)


I still remember how I thought life in MMU was perfect, until I came to a point where everyone thought I've changed and despise the fact that I hang out with the wrong type of people. Petrene bashes me out on this, Luqman, Abg Bob, Hajar and everyone hates the fact that I keep on disappearing and the fact that I changed my ways of talking,acting,missing my classes,etc. Culture shock, I might say. But now all these things are straightened up since I'm keeping my friendship with the UTeM boys for real. I thought I kept it cool and strong enough although deep inside I knew I was frantically worried about my unconscious behaviour and changes. Don't break, Mell, don't break! As I was sitting in front of Siti Hasmah's that evening, he just had to join me. And out of nowhere, I just felt like telling him everything. Things that I don't even tell my girls. And he broke me to tears. Effortlessly. Those tears made me feel sooo much better right after. By then I knew that I'd need him :)



I always thought of him as a senior. Or just another guy in MMU that shares a mutual friend with me, which is Debra, of course. But there's a reason we crossed paths anyways. I meant to get to know him. And he's there to lend me pieces of advise or merely just hints of ways I should be thinking, handling or rationalising things. No offence Daniel, but he resemblance lotsa my dad's traits. Or maybe the respect I have of him mirrored him to Ayah padahal he's just being him alone. :)


Whatever it is, I look ahead to take in what I can to pursue what I can't see in me from Daniel's tunjuk ajar. Every one's presence in another one's life may have a certain reason, therefore I'm taking what comes most from you hehe. Thanks for being there/here !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)