Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Would you be my girlfriend?

Ahaha the title's cheesy much, I know. So yeah. He proposed :D


'Twas our first real date. A nice Tuesday in a blessed fasting month. We were both in KL for the eid holidays. I wanted to buy raya accessories and stuff, so he was very well prepared to accompany me. No other intentions, or so I thought :)


Mid Valley was averagely packed that day. We usually fight and bicker about little things around us. There's so many things to argue when you're with someone so defensive,pessimistic and strong-opinionated like him. Hehe. He's my handsome version of a devil's advocate. Yes Dzul, I just called you handsome :) But exclusively on that particular day, we talked about similar preferences and laughed on the same jokes; which by the way means, that usually when a joke comes around, the other would think it's less funny. Ugh -.- So we were blissfully laughing and walking side by side, happy to be in each other's company. As I walked in and out of shops looking for bracelets and stuff, he followed me around WITHOUT complaining, which was an utter surprise for me. Then it came the time for us to head back home.


This is after I conteng conteng his arms with our names! :D
Whilst waiting for the KTM to KL Sentral, I was nagging to him lah how trains are so lembab and tiring for us to wait for. He just smiles while listening, not even an attempt to shut me up. When a train arrives, other than me sighing "finally" aloud, we approached the nearest coach that stopped from where we waited. I didn't know why he was so annoyingly slow-walking towards the opening of the train. There were humans thrusting inwards the coach so he was being skeptical to join the human stuffing. So I sighed again as we watch the train leave us to wait for the next one. As I turn my back to take a seat, he was already seated, taking my hand as I sit.


The next thing I know, I was officially his girlfriend. And smiling ear to ear. With a red Lovely Lace rose in my hand. All I recall was him being impressed with versatile face expressions I can spontaneously come up with :P Honestly, I expected him to pop the question soon, but not as flattering. It was a nice well-done heart-felt surprise. Never done by any other guys in my life. I fell hard for you, Raja Dzulqurnain :)





May we last long, sayang ♥


Thanks for today, dear. Thanks for waiting, thanks for walking and teman-ing me shopping, thanks for making me laugh all day, thanks for the rose you surprised me with, and most importantly, thanks for proposing and making us official, you have no idea how much it means to me :)I love you Raja Dzulqurnain ♥
And so I posted this on my Facebook Wall as soon as I got home! :D
September 7th, 2010 and counting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)