Friday, September 3, 2010

RD ♥

Raja Dzulqurnain bin Raja Perdaus. 19 years old. UTeM. Teman tapi mesra :)









So we met at Emerald Park. It was Mad (M Arif Daud) who brought us together. And the rest of his housemates and friends. He was quite shy and speechless at first. Then when he asks for my number, I didn't see a reason not to. So I said 'whattheheck bagi je lah' and I did.Luqman got quite jealoused but initially that was the whole point. Until got to know that Dzul was much much more worth the rebound character :)




We texted, we hung out for lunch and dinner around the area. Before it came to fasting month, his friends and himself asked me out for movies and McDonald's so I took the risk of going out alone with seven guys at a time to Dataran Parade. I find them fairly trustworthy (cause you can't trust random guys that much) and very very funny! Ughh I can't get enough of their jokes and humour. It was nice to hang out with a bunch of loose chillax group of boys once in a while :)


I felt like I've known them forever. Like we were high school friends. Or friends from hometown. Or we could've been friends from the same varsity, but we aren't. Yet it feels very much like it! Since the outings,dates and teasings, Dzul and I were inseparable. Then again I got close to Gor (Ahmad Fadzlee Azizi) too. And also Mad. But they always had wanted me to be closer and closer to Dzul. I wonder why :)


We flirt with each other like strangers, and we fight like lovers too. At one point I got confused of our status together. But I do make an emphasis about our first base friendship still. Then one day when he went back home to settle his PTPTN, we chatted on Facebook. That was when he first told me. That he loved me :)




I knew we had a spark somehow. I was in great dilemma by then, being involved with a third person. *sigh* Considering that he also once told me that he left his exgirlfriend due to long distance and other doubts of relationship they had. And the fact that we've only known each other for only a month or so. I couldn't jump into another relationship believing that he really really loves me. Anyhow, I told him love shouldn't be rushed at, but to be developed and we should get to know each other even deeper. So he agreed :)


Came to an understanding of his that when two people are sure of their feelings and affection, you're considered an officiated couple. But nooo, you know how I am, a relationship should be sealed with a deal. Changing our relationship status on Facebook to be together ain't a way of it. "He shall ask for my hand officially, with pre-permissions of my closest friends". And tell the world how much he loves me hehe. Than I will call myself his girlfriend :)


 So I shall wait, Raja Dzulqurnain ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)