Monday, November 8, 2010

Training of Facilitators I :D

TOF is one of the awaited Faciteam activities every year and this is my first :) It is a program which trains fresh students how to facilitate and handle participants of a program that has an objective and motive of every each. So it took place in Lambaian Danau, Jasin. We went by bus, three-day camp and paid only RM15! So I won't complain :)


We had theory lessons on being facilitators, basic stuff. We have skill-polishing activities like communications, modules and role-play, rafting, public speaking and light exercises. Packed tentative, tiring yet productive to me. My trainers were Kak Fateen and Abang Budin. I'll let the pictures say the rest ;)

The winning team in rafting *cheers* :D

My group :)

Constructing our raft. I was SITI during this :D


Girls vs. Boys debate. One of the best agendas :)

The whole gang !


Haha KIPAS :P

Dining time.

Pendu, Kak Jannah :)

Ahh going public HAHA.


I put out lighted candles with my bare fingers yo ;)

Standing in a little piece .
Untangling ourselves.



Tentmates! :D

Impromptu speech on the youth of today.

Daniel Russel as Camp Commander.

My trainer; Kak Fatten Najlaa Idayu :)

Mat Top, MMU Cyber's UPG President. A groupmate.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)