I was the assistant head of sponsorship department, alongside Nik Nasrun as my boss. Debra was Kak Nyssa's assistant on event managing. To me, the event was successful and prestigious enough from all events I've been to. After all it took place at the Dewan Seri Negeri, Ayer Keroh. One helluva grand hall! I took duty of an usher of one of the VVIPs, working together with Nazz, Kak Meck and another pretty Indian girl. My date on that night was Qayyum, Debra's Sabahan friend who's studying law in UM currently. He's a nice chap :)
I wore my raya outfit mummy bought and Petrene helped me with my make-up. The entire time was tiring but just as planned. We came back satisfied and relieved, headed to McD's and went home to rest. And all ends well :)
For a better description and illustration of that night, here are picturessss ;)
![]() |
| Dza, Amar, Shafiq Daneal and Debra ♥ |
![]() |
| Nazz and I. Hot ushers! :p |
![]() |
| Rehearsing. |
![]() |
| Not quite good photo. Me ushering VVIPs. |
![]() |
| Haha the after party! Qayyum, Abg Aizad and I. :) |
Unfortunately, me memories recorded on Muhibbah Dinner was scarred with a big-almost-broke-up fight with RD. It was between him, Qayyum and I. Somehow towards the end even Debra, Abg Bob and Abg Mamat got involved. I'm very lucky and fortunate to have a patient and understanding boyfriend. I could've lost him but he gave me another chance. A lesson I learnt well and will never forget. I shall use this chance accordingly and justly. I love you. I will always do, Dzul.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)