Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quality time :)

So I've been spending a lotta time at home cause Ayah's leaving to live abroad soon so I take every opportunity to be in KL. Like this week, I had been home and do things I do. At home. And to say the least, I think it took me more than enough to be with my family. Definitely worth the trip from Malacca. I have been missing a lot of time with my family at home since I had always been studying away from them.


It's Mayo's birthday, Happy Eighteenth, love :)
Her mum invited me on a surprise high-tea occasion for her but I couldn't make it. I felt horribly guilty since I've just made up with her a few weeks back. My parents could care less to send me and pick me up whenever I'd be or wanted to go. But instead I made it for her birthday dinner at Alexis, Great Eastern Mall with a bunch friends. Her CBN friends and Puja. Nyssa Rafik was there. And they acknowledged a few mutual friends they know studying in MMU. So it was less awkward then I thought it would be.


So Amirah Mohd Nor, enjoy being legal! An age that is old enough for you to differentiate the bad from the good, but young enough for you to do them anyways! :P I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)