Monday, August 2, 2010

Ihsan Alhakim :)


On the first day and the very first time I met this guy was at Din's Cafe in campus. He was wearing a yellow sweat-shirt. And I thought he was cute :)


We were introduced by Dzulfadhli Lamin. Their sisters are good friends. Yeah, Dzul's big sis, Diyana Lamin, who is in MMU Cyberjaya, is good friends with Ihsan's big sis, Aness Alhusna, who's in MMU Malacca. So that's basically how I got to know him.



Truthfully, I had a little crush on him initially, until I learnt that I wasn't his taste. Not the other way round. He's funny, he's cute, he's kind and special in many ways. I thought I can know everything about him yet when it comes to what he's thinking, I'm clueless. So might as well not try at all. :(


But it was good knowing you, Ihsan. Thanks for the brief friendship we had. Sending and fetching me from home, for instance. And inviting me to wherever we've been. That one time lunch in Plaza Siswa we had :) 


Oh, I could never ever forget how it felt like when I first heard the news about your accident the other day from Luqman. I almost cried. I cancelled my class to go see you at the hospital. Thank God Luqman drove us there. You crazy dude. Haihhhh -.-'  I'll miss your noisy Green Kura-kura Charade. We all will :')


Take care, Ihsan. Wherever you are now. I really hope we could start over. But I guess not. 
My prayers are with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)