Sunday, August 29, 2010

Abang Bob :)



Ahmad Faiz bin Muazan. My big protective caring brother. I feel safer just knowing he's around :)


We met during orientation. He's a senior, in fact. He's big-sized, and has also a big heart. He's always concerned of my whereabouts and who-abouts, haha. He looks after me, takes care of me and backs me up when I need 'em. He's definitely a keeper :)


He made me get to know Luqman, Ihsan, Paan; his cousin, Kak Anyss and a cable to shisha business hehe. He showed me around Malacca, helped me plan Petrene's birthday surprise and always keep me updated with stuff.


Abang, thanks for being there for me and always having my back. I'd do the same for you, you know that kan? I'd never say or do anything that would hurt your feelings. You're like my very own brother. And I hope you can accept for whatever kind of person I'd turn out to be. Thanks. Allah bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)