Thursday, January 28, 2010

Arrgghh!!

Damn it I'm not TWELVE okay? Im freaking EIGHTEEN and ought to be treated like one when I behave like one. Ugh. You people disgust me. Are you trying to bore me to death? Well dunt worry you're getting there!!! Yeah, I DONT understand all the crap you're trying to impliment to me. I'm not gonna turn out to be some kind of shit ass if I decide to have fun! Or simply LIVING if that's worth similarised to. Theoretically, I try my very best to fulfill what you need of me and be reasonable with my own freedom so I make space for you fat asses. And yet, nothing I do seems enough for you guys and those little screws up I made changes the whole thing. Negative thinkers or wrong seekers like guys should just shut the f up and get a life.. With a bit of fun and reason in it. Be a human FROM THIS ERA for a change. Be flexible and rational la weyh. I'm not a kindergarty. I'm done with school and off to college soon. Just let go of the leash and let me grow up hence face the world. At least you guys need some growing up to go through too.

As for my date, I'm sorry I left you earlier today. It was unfair of me. Good thing your guy friends were there. I do feel guilty and i'll make up to you kay sayang? Im sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, write write :)