Cargo stuff banyak gile. Since mummy and my sisters dah shopping banyak sangat sangat so kena la load cargo. Hey im not guilty ha. I dont do most of the shopping. I do it when there's a reason to it. Haha. The house is cleaned up and the lawn is cleared up. Foodstocks dah get rid of 'em. Toys pun dah discard. Kesian tengok muka Lutfil toys dia kena buang. Mummy says,"It's okay Lutfil. Balik Malaysia we'll buy new toys yea?" You should see his face then. Huh. Suka.
Two nights ago, we had a barbecue here at our villa. It was fun and satisfying for all guests. So i served and chatted around. Replenish lauk pauk and offer drinks. That's what hosts do right? I have pictures somewhere, nanti i upload sekali. Everyone was there, the Malaysians, i mean, except Amirah Halim's family because they were visiting Madinah during that time. Regretful of their absence but the party goes on. We'll have much more occasions to celebrate :)
So okay. Wait for me, Malaysia. I'll be counting down New Year's break in on flight! By that time taktau la tengah terbang atas negara mana tah. Haha. Can't wait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, write write :)